We have an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative (OSR). The ideal person for this role is someone who takes comfort in self-starting, wants the ability to work autonomously, and has that “hunting” instinct to go out and sell! The ideal person relishes in selling the jobs that “no one thought was possible”, no matter how long it might take. The ideal person is organized, innovative, and a lover of technology! Lastly, you must be willing to say no, with diplomacy, if the time is right.
- Build and manage your own sales funnel and pipeline
- Attend sales calls, networking meetings, industry events — anything that will lead to contacts and opportunities.
- Develop contact and sales strategies to help meet our work mix goals
- Aggressively prospect for new customers and follow leads proactively
- Develop unique sales proposals & negotiate deals with C+ Executives/Decision makers
- Drive project briefs and kick off meetings on sold projects
- Elevate your industry knowledge by staying on top of the latest technological trends through research and attending trade shows
- Maintain sales activities in CRM
- Manage and drive RFP responses
- Review and approve Proposals to clients
- Support the use of KPIs / scorecard
- Build partnerships that will lead to sales opportunities
- Work in conjunction with Estimator for quotes outstanding
- 3-5+ years’ experience in B2B sales is required
- Understanding and strong support of the use of a CRM (we use Pipedrive)
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Epicor is preferred, but will train
- Ambitious and results oriented – someone who sets big goals and hits them
- Experience in consultative vs. transactional selling in a technical field
- Experience selling services such as store branding/creative, engineering and installation/repairs as well as custom/manufactured products
- Experience selling to retail companies and architects and designers
- Experience in signage and/or construction preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Class “G” driver’s license is a must
People who do well at Twilight are confident, accountable and motivated to learn and grow. We like team members who aren’t afraid to ask questions, are friendly and positive, and who approach everything with an “everything is possible” mindset.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twilight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only applicants selected to be interviewed, will be contacted.