We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager. You must be meticulous with details, and enjoy driving projects from beginning to end. We are looking for someone who has the technical skills to understand the complex, custom projects, and who understands the importance of always being on time and on budget. The desire for strong collaboration with our talented team is a must, and although our projects range in complexity, the one common element between them all is a need to have all the details buttoned up and presented clearly and concisely- and you are the driver!
– Coordinate assigned projects, accepting accountability for overall quality, timeliness of deliverables, and job cost.
– Identify Project criteria through discussion with Sales & Clients.
– Coordinate and manage progress of projects
– Assess project completion deadlines to determine required permit deadlines and necessary application deadlines.
– Determine appropriate information requirements to be provided to each municipality for sign installation approval
– Develop and maintain relationships with municipalities.
– Prepare and/or acquire all necessary documentation required
– Responsible for identifying risks and anomalies for each project
– Provide status of project to clients on a weekly basis
– Create and update procedures on tasks relating to the duties of this position as requested.
– Strong communication and documentation skills.
– University degree in business and/or general management experience.
– 5+ years’ experience in construction or manufacturing required
– 2+ years’ experience in sign industry an asset
– Proven planning, forecasting and budgeting experience.
-Ability to read and understand shop drawings/blueprints
-Exceptional time management skills.
– Well-developed technical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to collaborate and work effectively with general contractors, colleagues, developers, and other internal and external clients and stakeholders.
– Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels
Please send a cover letter with salary history or expectations and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Twilight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.