We have an immediate opening for a Service & Install Technician. The right person for this job thrives on providing a high-quality product and will do everything possible (including working some nights and weekends) to ensure that’s what the customer gets! Having the ability to be a master problem solver with minimal supervision is critical in this role – and you must be comfortable dealing with all levels of the organization.
- Service and install signs as scheduled by Service & Installation Administrator.
- Determine layout and installation procedures.
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations.
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment.
- Assemble and install products, utilize hand and power tools
- Enter time and materials on project work orders
- View company material and labour costs ensuring budgets are maintained and cost saving measures are identified
- Take surveys of sites for installation when necessary.
- Record and file record of truck inventory at the end of each use.
- Complete and submit work orders to Service & Installation Administrator at the end of each shift
- Report progress to Service & Installation Administrator daily.
- Experience in manufacturing or construction environment
- Experience in sign installation and service an asset
- Working at Heights, scissor lift and first aid certification strongly preferred (will train)
- Strong Understanding of Ontario Health & Safety regulations
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
- “G” Driver’s License.
- Ability to work afternoon, nights and weekends
People who do well at Twilight are confident, accountable and motivated to learn and grow. We like team members who aren’t afraid to ask questions, are friendly and positive, and who approach everything with an “everything is possible” mindset.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Twilight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only applicants selected to be interviewed, will be contacted.